Our German courses in Munich
After a placement test and personal consultation in order to find your appropriate language level we offer you varied and efficient German lessons in small groups or private training. Our highly qualified German teachers will speak German with you right from the start. We attach great importance to oral fluency, dialogues and playful learning with the other students. But of course you also learn the other competences like reading, writing, listening in combination with grammatical structures and vocabulary intensively and efficiently.
- Intensive course 20 - with 20 lessons of 45 minutes a week
You're interested in learning German efficiently in small groups of about 5 to 10 students? Language courses in small groups means varied and individual working in a lively atmosphere - with lots of fun!
- Intensive course 30 - with 30 lessons of 45 minutes a week
You want to chat about current topics in German beyond your morning classes in a communication course?
Then we recommend you our intensive course with 30 teaching units a week!
- German for Working Life - with 4 lessons of 45 minutes a week
For certain occupational groups such as for medical nurses, we offer subject-specific professional language courses from level B1 upwards. TELC exam preparation 'German for the job'
- Afternoon & Evening classes - with 4 lessons of 45 minutes a week. Are you working in Munich and would like to learn German after work and improve your German language skills? Then we recommend our afternoon or evening course with 4 lessons a week.
- Exam preparation courses - with 4 lessons of 45 minutes a week. For the TELC or Goethe exam preparation we offer 6-weel courses where we train very specifically exam tasks in speaking, listening, reading and grammar.
- Private lessons (for 1-2 students)
In one-to-one tuitio, we tailor classes to your interest and needs: wether German for work and business communication or individual challenges and problems with speaking or grammar. German at the weekend or in the evening? Or are you traveling a lot in the world? Also online lessons and learning via Skype /FaceTime is possible with us. Our teachers are only there for you!
The 12-step model CEFR
Our German lessons are generally based on the 12-step model of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) A1-C2. By means of this step model we plan together with you your road to success while learning German. For a level such as A1.1 you need about 80 lessons of 45 minutes - for example 4 weeks Intensive Course 20.